As I have no life, I went through my blogroll this evening and unfortunately added several blogs to the “Dead” blogroll. Generally, no posts in more than 3 months, or taking your blog private makes it a functionally dead blog.
It’s amazing to me how many really good bloggers just get bored, or tired, or decide it’s not for them. (If I’ve added a blog in error, please let me know).
- Ace of Trump
- code:theWebSocket (that one hurts)
- Dr. Dork
Dr. Hebert’s Medical Gumbo
- Flea (no explanation needed)
- richard[Winters]md (he who got me into this)
- Trench Doc
- Dr. Tony
Health Care BS
- Medical Matters.org (Sen Bill Frists’ blog)
- Mr. Code Brown
- Neo Nurse Chic
- Push Fluids
- Scared to Health
- Subaqua Sternal Rubs
- Tales of an MD/PhD Student
- the MUSC Tiger (shifted blogs)
- Women, Fire and Dangerous Things
21 20 19 added (and two removed!). (For their URL’s, please see the sidebar. It got depressing after a while so I’m not adding the links here).