It was time to have a look at all my blogs in the ‘medical’ sidebar, for currency (generally, two plus months of inactivity is enough to consider your blog dead).
Added to the dearly departed:
- Blog, MD
- Cricoid Pressure
- Doc Around the Clock (one of my blog-children, dead)
- Doctor Charles
- Fingers and Tubes…
- Healthcare Matters
- Homeschooled Medical Student
- House of Caduceus
- Is there a Doctor in the House
- Living Single in the Buckle of the Bible Belt
- Mr. Code Brown
- Not Rocket Science
- Nurse Kelly (invitation only=dead)
- Parcho, MD
- Third Degree Nurse
17 more. I read all the time that ‘there’s a blog started every second’, and it takes most bloggers about 3 months to give up, for a variety of reasons.
I’m sure there are a lot of other active medblogs, but if I’ve not linked them, I don’t know about them.